Learn how assets (regulated security tokens) are designed and created in Polymesh.
We will use an example scenario to illustrate how this works.
- An overview explaining the main concepts.
- An introductory exercise with a step-by-step process you can follow.
- A developer-level exercise diving deep into SDK methods you can use to integrate Polymesh into existing processes and systems.
- A self-assessment quiz to evaluate how far we have come.
- Links to reference documentation to help advanced users find in-depth resources.
Overview: The Polymesh solution to asset origination
Discover how Polymesh approaches asset origination, and creates a secure and standardized environment for it. This introduction also explains how Polymesh addresses compliance necessities throughout the process.
Discover how Polymesh streamlines corporate actions.Overview
Asset OriginationNow that you are up and running with the Polymesh Wallet, try it!
The example scenario introduces what you can do when originating a security token on Polymesh. Follow the step-by-step process using the Dashboard. Developers can follow the same step-by-step process using the SDK.
Dive into further resources
A closer look at the detailed technical documentation to dive deeper?Explore